The Death Guard Mod Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Death Guard Mod Forum

Forum of the Death Guard Mod

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

\www.GolfSelling.com, 904 Irons SALE OFF 55%!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
winter

\www.GolfSelling.com, 904 Irons SALE OFF 55%! Empty
PostSubject: www.GolfSelling.com, 904 Irons SALE OFF 55%!   \www.GolfSelling.com, 904 Irons SALE OFF 55%! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:53 am

Honma 904 Irons SALE OFF 55%! In www.golfselling.com

Allenby started the day sharing the lead with Loren Roberts and Craig Stadler at 9 under. Roberts shot a third round 72 and dropped into a group of six at 207. Allenby had birdies at the first and sixth and added two more at the 13th and 15th to take the lead at 13-under.

Recommended: Honma 713 driver Honma Beres BP-1010 Putter and Callaway FT 9 Driver

"Golf Wholesale Store was just a solid day, I didn't go for much," Allenby said. "Obviously, No. 17 could have been trouble. I was very fortunate with my second shot and then I nearly chipped it in. I was relaxed and just went with the flow." Stadler is still in the hunt after his poorest round of the week, but the Walrus is still on the verge of adding another title to his CV at the age of 47. His last win coming at the 1996 Nissan Open.

Back to top Go down

\www.GolfSelling.com, 904 Irons SALE OFF 55%!
Page 1 of 1