The Death Guard Mod Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Death Guard Mod Forum

Forum of the Death Guard Mod

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

755/775 CB Irons Selling At www.GolfSelling.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
winter

755/775 CB Irons Selling At www.GolfSelling.com Empty
PostSubject: 755/775 CB Irons Selling At www.GolfSelling.com   755/775 CB Irons Selling At www.GolfSelling.com Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:47 am

After Golf Wholesale Store making a 3-footer for birdie on the par-4 16th, Nelson used a 5-iron on his tee shot to set up a 45-foot birdie putt on the 201-yard par-3 17th. His second shot with a new 3-wood on the 526-yard par-5 18th landed within 8 feet of the cup. He made the eagle putt to complete his eighth straight sub-par round.

Titleist 775 cb irons and Titleist 755 cb irons Selling At www.GolfSelling.com

"I had a good finish with birdie, birdie, eagle," Nelson said. "After the recent stretch and win last week, I told my son (Drew) I needed his help to keep me from going flat." After tying for second in three straight events, including the year's first two majors, the 52-year-old Nelson claimed last week's Las Vegas Senior Classic for his sixth career title on the Senior Tour.

Nelson birdied three of the Titleist ap2 710 forged irons or Titleist ap2 irons final seven holes here last year en route to a final-round 68 and a one-stroke win over Quigley. He had gone winless since then before ending his title drought in Las Vegas.

Back to top Go down

755/775 CB Irons Selling At www.GolfSelling.com
Page 1 of 1