The Death Guard Mod Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Death Guard Mod Forum

Forum of the Death Guard Mod

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Abaddon
Admin
Lord Abaddon

Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out Empty
PostSubject: Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out   Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 12:38 pm

Dark Eldar demo, featuring two missions (one from Space Marine HQ province it seems), demonstrates the assets of the Dark Eldar race, including flying units. I don't have the demos, but it seems that the second one just fixes some illogical things and some errors.

It's comin' out in early spring. What do you have to say?
Back to top Go down
https://deathguard.forumotion.com
skaredy

skaredy

PostSubject: Re: Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out   Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:31 am

Didnt play any of the demos... I downloaded but it was crashed.... IŽll better wait for final version pig
Back to top Go down
Lord Abaddon
Admin
Lord Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out   Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 10:07 am

From what i've witnessed at the forums the flying units are a large dissapointment. Too bad.
Back to top Go down
skaredy

skaredy

PostSubject: Re: Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out   Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:17 am

Lord Abaddon wrote:
From what i've witnessed at the forums the flying units are a large dissapointment. Too bad.

finally played demo after 3-4 DLs and now I can say that flyers are dissapointment - hey have little HP and do small damage and what kicked my brain was that they are not flyers but hovercrafts ;(

DE soul harvesting is dull in my opinion.

but the final version can be different and more fun-playable (I expect much more from the battle sisters) flower
Back to top Go down
TheStormTemplar
Admin
TheStormTemplar

PostSubject: Re: Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out   Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:01 am

Flyers are huge dissapointment, there just hyped up skimmers.
The Dark Eldar a quite interesting to play, fragile, yet powerfull and quick. Their builders ablity to leave a building to complete itself makes sure you get a funcioning base up and running in no time and I like how the darklances don't replace antinfantry weapons on the listening post!
Now I want to see the sisters in action. Where is the second demo?
Back to top Go down
Lord Abaddon
Admin
Lord Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out   Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:57 am

The second demo just fixes some stuff in the first one, but there's still no SoBs Sad
Back to top Go down
TheStormTemplar
Admin
TheStormTemplar

PostSubject: Re: Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out   Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:11 am

What a kick in the nuts, why realice a demo that works basicly like a patch? WE WANT SOB!
Back to top Go down
skaredy

skaredy

PostSubject: Re: Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out   Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:15 am

it wasnt like a patch.. it was the same demo but it was fixed.. cause in the first it was impossible to finish -I think it was mission 2

so the question is: Why the hell did they release a demo (first one) with such fault??? bounce
Back to top Go down
Lord Abaddon
Admin
Lord Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out   Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:48 am

Cause they lack beta testers for demos? confused
Back to top Go down
skaredy

skaredy

PostSubject: Re: Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out   Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:17 pm

cause they are lazier than me??? Suspect
Back to top Go down
TheStormTemplar
Admin
TheStormTemplar

PostSubject: Re: Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out   Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:56 pm

Because Relic don't listen to us? (No one is lazier than me)
Back to top Go down
Lord Abaddon
Admin
Lord Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out   Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:28 pm

They've probably made this on purpose, to terrorize non-flat rate people.
Back to top Go down
TheStormTemplar
Admin
TheStormTemplar

PostSubject: Re: Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out   Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:19 am

It's simple, Relic just mplain doen't like it's fans lol!
Back to top Go down
Lord Abaddon
Admin
Lord Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out   Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:58 am

That would mean that the relic fans would start not liking relic, which would be a very bad thing for them lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out   Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soulstorm comin' soon, two demos already out
Page 1 of 1