The Death Guard Mod Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Death Guard Mod Forum

Forum of the Death Guard Mod

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Britain fight back in Greensomes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
winter

Britain fight back in Greensomes Empty
PostSubject: Britain fight back in Greensomes   Britain fight back in Greensomes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:50 am

Open Champion Paul Lawrie put the Callaway FT-i Driver And Callaway FT-iQ Driver Great back into Britain during this morning’s Greensomes matches when he holed from 30 feet on the last green to halve his match against Olazabal and Jimenez and ultimately save the day for Great Britain and Ireland.

The match would prove pivotal as earlier in the day, Europe were up in four matches Callaway FT-I 25th Anniversary Driver and seemingly cruising to a healthy lead going into the Callaway FT i-Brid Irons singles. But the British contingent showed courage and tenacity, snatching the vital points and halves when defeat loomed.

Olazabal started the day where he left off yesterday, in blistering form, holing a 50 foot eagle putt on the first hole to put the Spaniards in command. They forged ahead to lead at Golf clubs the turn, but Lawrie and Orr rallied to bring the match level by the tenth hole.

Back to top Go down

Britain fight back in Greensomes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Death Guard Mod Forum :: Death Guard mod related :: Death Guard news-
Jump to: