The Death Guard Mod Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Death Guard Mod Forum

Forum of the Death Guard Mod

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Callaway ft-i squareway wood At GolfSelling.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
winter

Callaway ft-i squareway wood At GolfSelling.com Empty
PostSubject: Callaway ft-i squareway wood At GolfSelling.com   Callaway ft-i squareway wood At GolfSelling.com Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:00 am

But Callaway ft-i squareway wood cracks appeared in the European camp as Sergio Garcia and Jean Van de Velde failed to convert some excellent play into a victory.

Seve would have been proud at Callaway FT-9 Driver his young protégé’s prowess on the greens, but his mind wandered late in the back nine to allow Colin Montgomerie and David Howell a chance at dragging the match back. And that, they did.

The Golf clubs British pair were two down with six holes to play and won four out of the next five holes for a 2&1 victory. Howell made all the putts when it mattered, but the Callaway FT-iZ Fairway Wood ubiquitous accuracy from Montgomerie set up all those chances for Howell to convert.

In the final match, the Callaway X 24 Hot Irons roles were reversed as Phillip Price and John Bickerton failed to hold on to a well-earned 2-up lead after sixteen holes against Robert Karlsson and Alex Cejka.
Back to top Go down

Callaway ft-i squareway wood At GolfSelling.com
Page 1 of 1