The Death Guard Mod Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Death Guard Mod Forum

Forum of the Death Guard Mod

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

List of available jobs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Abaddon
Admin
Lord Abaddon

List of available jobs Empty
PostSubject: List of available jobs   List of available jobs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:52 am

Well, we, frankly, need everyone and everything we can get. I myself am a voice actor, thudo coder, and some more people do some more jobs. If you've got something - we'll take it. No questions asked.
Back to top Go down
https://deathguard.forumotion.com
Lictor

Lictor

PostSubject: Re: List of available jobs   List of available jobs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:31 pm

We need coders and modlers the most.
I can do icons and photoshop related stuff myself.
Back to top Go down
skaredy

skaredy

PostSubject: Re: List of available jobs   List of available jobs Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:29 am

maybe catwell can help you... http://forums.relicnews.com/showthread.php?p=2850053#post2850053
unfortunatly I dont know how to use photoshop/3Dmax/ae or oe ;( ...but if IŽll have some free time, IŽll learn.. Wink
Back to top Go down
talon00

talon00

PostSubject: Re: List of available jobs   List of available jobs Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 1:49 am

lol i've got some free time next week in which I'll take some photoshop tutorials, and if i get soe more time i'll get 3d max. Always been interested in making some models. Other then that i'll probably make some proto-types out of green stuff and bits laying around, just to have something to go by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of available jobs   List of available jobs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of available jobs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Death Guard Mod Forum :: Death Guard mod related :: Jobs-
Jump to: