The Death Guard Mod Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Death Guard Mod Forum

Forum of the Death Guard Mod

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Titleist AP2 Irons SALE OFF 50%!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
winter

Titleist AP2 Irons SALE OFF 50%! Empty
PostSubject: Titleist AP2 Irons SALE OFF 50%!   Titleist AP2 Irons SALE OFF 50%! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:21 am

Titleist ap2 710 forged irons And Titleist ap2 irons make a charge she did. Inkster posted six birdies and Golf Clubs one lone bogey during her round, including birdies on all the par fives. She admitted the course was playing longer and tougher than she remembered, but she was able convert on most of her birdie chances.

"This is a tough course," said Inkster. "You just have to Ping G15 Driver take what it gives you. It's definitely playing a lot longer this year. I think I've used my driver more times than in years past. It's definitely tougher."

Inkster looks to claim her first victory of the 2000 season after coming off five wins, including two major championships, in 1999. After taking a six-week, well deserved break earlier in the season, Inkster commented that her rhythm is coming back with more time on the course.

Trailing Inkster by one are Burton and Taylormade r9 supertri driver Sweden's Koch at six-under-par. Both players carded consecutive 69s to move within striking distance.

Back to top Go down

Titleist AP2 Irons SALE OFF 50%!
Page 1 of 1